I really put some effort on figuring out how to tweet via isip.ph using my celphone (globe philippines is my mobile provider). With a help from a friend, I finally figured it out. So following are the step by step on how to register, then tweet via isip.ph. Make sure you already have a twitter acount.
* Go to http://isip.ph/.
* Click on Sign Up at the upper right side of the page
* Fill out the form, then click on Sign Up.
* If you are not logged in automatically, go back to http://isip.ph/ again. Log in.
* Then, click on Twitter at the upper right side of the page.
* On the following page, you will be asked to enter the verification number sent to your mobile phone. Check your mobile phone.
* After the verification, you will then get into a page with instructions on how to send your tweet via isip.ph. But before you can send your tweets via texting, make sure to enter your twitter userID, and password; then, save twitter settings.
* When you send your tweet from your mobile phone, make sure to follow their required format which is you should put letter S before the message. Like this: S message
All major mobile providers — Globe Philippines, Smart Philippines, Sun, Touch Mobile (TM), TalkNText — can send twit via isip.ph .
You can find related post here.