I’ve been receiving traffics/inquiries from people searching for help with isip.ph or asking if isip.ph is working. I am sorry but I have not much idea since I no longer use isip.ph. I’ve been using our ‘mugna’ @tweetitow, which you might want to use as of the moment while you are still having problems with isip.ph.
To use @tweetitow, please see steps below:
2. Then, register, by texting/sending from your celphone: ‘REG username password’ to 09273389183 (Please note this is a Globe number.)
example: REG tweetitow secret
Additional access numbers:
Smart number 0928-102-0579
Sun Number 0923-986-0673
3. A message/mention of verification from @tweetitow will be sent out in twitter. For now, we cannot send out verification into your celphone. (Because it needs a little finances from our part, which we cannot afford ‘yet.’)
I already contacted someone of isip.ph to get some explanation but I’m still waiting for his feedback. But following are my own ‘theories’ why you might have problems with isip.ph:
1. You might have registered wrong twitter log-in IDS.
2. The twitter might have problems thus the 3rd party applications, like isip.ph and @tweetitow, cannot connect your tweets into the twitter system.
3. It can be because of our recent internet connection problems so due the slow unstable internet connection, isip.ph or any 3rd-party applications will lose your tweets along the way.The internet connection problem right now in Philippines is an international problem. You can read the story here. I hope you have good enough connection to get thru that website. =)
4. You might have not follow the isip.ph’s correct format of sending tweets from your text which is to start your message with letter ‘S.’
So for now, you might want to try @tweetitow. =) If you have problems, you can always give me a buzz here, or mention for help for me at twitter, my ID is @owrange. You can also twit @markjeee — the only main tech guy — for help.